Monday, March 7, 2011

Finlandia



My lovely Finish birthday princess Karolina !!




Our pantless waiter and his lovely behind a.k.a Shelley 
My Top : H&M, Jeans: Vintage , Hat: Scala

Last night was my Finish doll Karolina's Bday celebration . Her lovely fiancé 
Phil Price completely arranged and cooked a 6 coarse meal for her and 25 of her closest friends , and let's just say that the man needs to open up his own restaurant ! Everything was AHHMAZING and Adam and I left in a complete food/alcohol coma ( boy can all those Canadians drink ) . 
Hope you all had a great weekend !

2 comments:

  1. I lovee your outfit! Your hat and jeans are amazzing, and so is your hair ! Looks like a good time :)

    www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
    xxSea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!



    drinkteabecontent.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete

NOTES FROM LOVERS